How do notable individuals use social media?

Famous people use social media to extend the reach of their words and actions. For celebrities, social media can have a great impact on them. Whether it is a positive influence or a negative influence. The comments made bycelebrities on social media are infinitely amplified. Positive statements will serve as good publicity. Negative, unpleasant comments, on the other hand, can immediately cause a celebrities to lose some of its credibility. Therefore, celebrities should consider what they should say before they make it. Consider clearly the focus of what they should express. There are many misunderstandings on social networking platforms that are caused by unclear expressions and misunderstandings.

What are the benefits of being in the public eye and having a PLN?

PLN is a platform that provides communication and mutual learning. Being in the public eye allows me to reach consensus with others who share the same point of view. It also allows me to exchange opinions with people who have different views from mine. Being in the public eye also allows me to have an open mind so that I am not easily misled by one-sided information.

Building community with online tools provided by the employer can be limiting, what are the perceived restrictions and benefits?

Online communities such as Twitter or Instagram. They have the advantage of having a large user base. I can find the group or topic I want to follow by keyword search in a very short time. The limitation is that these online platforms are often accompanied by ads. Although there is an option to reduce the display of ads. However, there are still countless ads appearing on the social platform every day. It’s a very bad experience for users.

Delivering information in a connected society requires verifiable resources, how to build a PLN to rely on?

PLN should first have a certain amount of user groups with common topics. And these user groups should have more effective information exchange. To ensure that our public relations network is reliable.

How do those, who are veteran storytellers, minimize risk in sharing misinformation?

Veteran Storyteller should be aware that it has a large audience. So when it comes to making sure that you are not misleading by spreading misinformation. You need to validate your statements from multiple sources before you make them. Validate your point of view from different perspectives. Thus minimizing the risk.